Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Services Include...



  • 2-3 pre-natal meetings 
  • Accompanyment to one pre-natal doctor or midwife visit, if desired
  • 24/7 support by phone or e-mail throughout your pregnancy
  • My constant presence, encouragement, and assistance during labor from the time I arrive until mom and baby have bonded
  • Photographs of any part of the process, before and/or after your baby’s birth, if desired (I have a bachelor's degree in fine art, and have taken several photography courses)
  • One check-up visit following the birth of your baby
Optional*
  • Stepping stone made with high-fire ceramic stoneware, with your baby's hands and/or footprints, name, and birthdate
*includes a small fee to cover the cost of supplies

Contact Info:

gregandkim2004@msn.com

815.766.2356

Please get in touch with me to set up an initial meeting! I would be happy to meet with you and talk about your desires for labor and birth.
Above photo by Chrissy Deming Photography