Monday, October 8, 2012

Back to Work!

For the past few months, I've been enjoying a break from doula work, so I could focus on my own pregnancy, birth, and adjust to having a new baby in the house!  The best part about my little break has been not having to keep my phone on me 24-7.  (Ask my husband, I lose it at least 8 times a day.  I don't even know where it is now.)  The worst part has been, well... not working as a doula!  I love this job so much. 

I'm gearing up to begin doula-ing again when little Auggie is a few months old, and am officially taking clients starting in January!  So to kick off this new chapter in my doula career, here are a couple of new videos that have been in the works for a while.

An interview with testimonials from some of my awesome clients...


 
 
And a music video we made last Spring...  Enjoy!

 
 


1 comment:

  1. Kim- you guys are amazing! Seriously! Your talents and passion are contagious. I so wish that A. I was pregnant and B. That we lived closer so you could mother me:)
    Bless you friend!:)

    ReplyDelete